|Телеком||ТВ и медиа||Облака||ПО||Кадры|
|ИТ в образовании||ИТ в медицине||Big Data||E-commerce||Спутниковая связь|
Вопросы экзамена CGEIT про аутсорсинг
|28 ноября 2016|
Выбрал дюжину, на мой взгляд, самых показательных:
1. The MOST appropriate reason for outsourcing is to:
a) optimize resource utilization.
b) minimize risk associated with IT.
c) ensure that benefits are realized.
d) reduce investment in IT infrastructure.
2. While defining the outsourcing strategy for IT, the PRIMARY focus of the enterprise must be to:
a) monitor performance of IT resources.
b) outsource non-core business processes.
c) mitigate risk associated with technology.
d) maximize stakeholder satisfaction.
3. To ensure alignment with business strategy when using an external service provider/outsourcing vendor, it is MOST important to:
a) design a knowledge transfer program.
b) develop service level agreements (SLAs).
c) agree on scope and service expectations.
d) perform due diligence.
4. Which of the following choices is the GREATEST risk to IT governance if IT is outsourced?
a) The enterprise may lose sight of its accountability of IT.
b) Costs of running IT may escalate.
c) The vendor may subcontract the job, leading to unsatisfactory results.
d) In-house IT employees may lose critical experience.
5. The MAIN purpose of service level agreement (SLA) is to:
a) set expectations between users and providers.
b) manage the performance of providers.
c) provide a basis for operating level agreements (OLAs).
d) ensure that IT service costs are controlled.
6. When outsourcing credit cart processing, who is accountable for the compliance with regulatory requirements?
a) The outsourcing vendor is accountable.
b) Accountability is shared.
c) The client enterprise is accountable.
d) Accountability depends on the contract.
7. IT risk associated with the outsourcing of IT services is BEST managed through the:
a) creation of multiple sourcing strategies.
b) inclusion of controls and service level agreements (SLAs) into contracts.
c) development of policies and procedures.
d) performance of due diligence audits.
8. IT risk associated with the outsourcing of IT services is BEST managed through the:
a) development of policies and procedures.
b) performance of due diligence audits.
c) creation of multiple sourcing strategies.
d) inclusion of controls and service level agreements (SLAs) into contracts.
9. Which of the following is the PRIMARY step in setting up an outsourcing initiative?
a) Perform a due diligence review of potential service suppliers.
b) Determine the core activities that provide the advantage to the enterprise.
c) Submit a request for proposal (RFP) to prospective suppliers.
d) Perform a feasibility study.
10. Which of the following would a software development company MOST likely select for business process outsourcing (BPO)?
a) Payroll administration.
b) Strategic management.
c) Security administration.
d) Product management.
11. In outsourcing situation, which of the following choices is the MOST important to optimize IT resources?
a) Contractual agreements.
b) Service level agreements (SLAs).
c) Financial penalties.
d) A service provider IT resource plan.
12. In order to make the governance of outsourcing MOST successful, both parties must:
a) establish clear roles and responsibilities.
b) agree to service level agreements (SLAs).
c) include an explicit contract governance schedule.
d) ensure contractual viability.
Правильные ответы: a, d, c, a, a, c, b, d, b, a, a, d